If you’re looking to lose weight or maintain your weight loss you should be eating fruits that are relatively low in carbohydrates. And even though these fruits are lower in carbohydrates if you are weight loss resistant or insulin resistant you have to be very careful in the amount of fruit that you are consuming on a daily basis.
If you need help achieving your weight loss goals and/or improving your overall health and wellness I invite you to call us and schedule a free consultation. Call us at 215-821-7336 and we will be happy to schedule your free consultation. In addition to helping people lose weight we also provide aesthetic medicine procedures such as Botox and we can also help you improve your athletic performance and increase your energy levels through the use of Optimum Nutrition.
Here is a list of the top low carbohydrate fruits:
- Raspberries, ½ cup of raspberries has approximately 3 grams of carbohydrates.
- Blackberries, ½ cup of blackberries has approximately 4 grams of carbohydrates.
- Strawberries, 1/2 cup of strawberries has approximately 6 grams of carbohydrates.
- Blueberries, ½ cup of blueberries has approximately 6 grams of carbohydrates.
- Plum, 1 medium size Plum has approximately 7 grams of carbohydrates.
- Kiwi, 1 medium sized kiwi has approximately 8 grams of carbohydrates.
- Cherries, 1/2 cup of cherries has approximately 8 grams of carbohydrates.
- Cantaloupe, 1 Cup diced cantaloupe has approximately 11 grams of carbohydrates.
- Peach, 1 medium sized Peach has about 13 grams of carbohydrates.
So there you have it, a list of the best low carbohydrate fruits.
if you need help losing weight or improving your overall health and wellness or athletic performance I invite you to call us and schedule your free consultation. Call us now at 215-821-7336