Low carb sticky cinnamon buns that are finger lickin good. In our Philadelphia Medical Weight Loss Program we believe in eating delicious food and enjoying life.
So here is one of our yummy low carb recipes.
Low Carb Sticky Buns
- Serving size: 12 3.3 grams each with frosting 1/2-cup butter — melted, divided
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar Twin — divided
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1/4 c. sugar free maple Syrup, 7 grams per 1/4 c.
- 1/2 cup soy flour
- 1/2 cup miller’s wheat bran
- 1 Tablesp baking powder
- 1 Tablesp vital wheat gluten
- 3 Teasps cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 Teasps vanilla
- 1/2 cup walnuts — chopped
Heat oven to 350* Spray 12 muffin tins with Pam. Combine 1/4 cup of melted butter with, 1/4 cup of brown S Twin and L.C. maple syrup
Spoon equally into muffin cups. Sprinkle each cup with walnuts. Combine remaining brown ST, Splenda, flour, wheat bran, baking powder, wheat gluten, and cinnamon. Combine remaining melted butter, eggs, cream which has been diluted with the water, and vanilla. Add this to flour mixture, stir just until dry ingredients are wet. Spoon this evenly over walnuts in muffin tins…. Bake in upper third of oven for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned
Remove from oven and loosen edges, invert onto cooling rack. Frosting Optional: Soften 1/2-c. cream cheese, sugar sub to taste, 1/2-tsp. vanilla, mix well.
We hope you enjoy this recipe. If you need help with you weight loss program please call us at 215-821-7336
Yes you can eat cookies and loose weight. Here is a delicious low carbohydrate recipe for peanut butter cookies.
Everyone loves cookies and I especially enjoy peanut butter cookies so here is a great recipe that is delicious and is conducive to your weight loss.
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as I do.
Peanut Butter Cookies Low-Carb Recipe
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of Splenda
- 2 tablespoons +1 teaspoon of Truvia
- 1 tablespoon of blackstrap or dark molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of soy powder
- 2 tablespoons of oat bran
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Use an electric mixer to beat the butter until creamy. Add the Splenda, Truvia and molasses and beat again until well combined. Beat in the egg, peanut butter, salt, baking soda and vanilla. Beat in the soy powder and oat bran. Butter or spray the cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Roll the dough into small balls and place them on the sheets. Press the balls of dough flat you can use a fork to do this. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes. This should give you approximately the 48 – 53 cookies. Recipe is from Dana Carpender 1001 Low Carb recipes
In our medical weight loss program we try to make losing weight easy, enjoyable and delicious. So if you are looking to lose weight with a medical weight loss proam in Philadelphia PA or Bucks County PA call us a schedule a free consultation.
Have a great day!
- 1 sm. pkg SF Jello, any flavor
- 1 c boiling water
12 oz soft cream cheese
1 cup ricotta cheese
12 pkgs Splenda
1/2 cup heavy creamDissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir well. Blend cream cheese & ricotta in separate bowl with electric mixer. Whip in the Equal. Add gelatin mixture and blend until smooth. Whip the cream to heavy peak stage. Fold in jello mixture. Pour into paper-lined muffin cups and refrigerate until set. Total: 29 carb. Makes 10 @ 3 carbs
I hope you enjoy this recipe. It is really easy to make and tastes so good.
Yes yo can cheat your way to being skinny. I don’t know about you but I cannot always eat perfectly. Yes, I do give into temptation. And when most people are told that they cannot eat something that makes them crave it even more.
So on our medical weight loss program our philosophy is a little bit of everything is okay.
So with that being said you can have your starchy carbohydrates and fruit along with your proteins and vegetables and good healthy fats.
But we do have to remember to follow eat certain portion sizes. But sometimes you just have to let go. You can see in the picture posted in this article the dinner I had this past Friday night. We ordered take-out pizza and Italian antipasto.
Now most medical weight loss programs would totally forbid you from having pizza but I believe in keeping our weight loss program real.
So what I did is; I enjoyed my pizza along with an Antipasto that had tons of delicious leafy green vegetables in it along with some sharp provolone cheese and Italian meats.
I just piled all of this salad and cheese and Italian meat on my pizza and I folded it together and totally enjoyed. What I tell most of our patients is that if you are going to have a cheat meal like this, just make sure that you are going to eat something conducive to weight loss as well.
And there is nothing more conducive to weight loss then leafy green vegetables and cruciferous vegetables. Even though this delicious slice of pizza might not be considered weight loss or diet food when I added all of the leafy green vegetables to it, it’s not totally bad for you.
From now on when you are eating something that is not so good for weight loss just make sure to get counterbalance it with something that is good for weight loss like vegetables.
Not only are vegetables packed with nutrition they also act as an internal broom for your body. They will sweep out and flush your body all of the bad stuff you ate that day.
So make sure to eat your veggies especially your leafy green vegetables and your cruciferous vegetables because they are the most optimal foods that you can eat for losing weight.
Take away points from this article:
- Your weight loss program has to be realistic.
- It’s okay not to be perfect every moment of every day.
- You should enjoy one cheat meal a week.
- If you enjoy more than one sheet meal make sure to eat something that promotes weight loss like leafy green vegetables.
- Don’t beat yourself up if your one cheat meal turns into a cheat day. You always have tomorrow.
If you need help with your weight loss program please call us at 215-821-7336.
Thank you for reading this article, have a fantastic day.
- You do not have to exercise like an insane person performing super high intensity exercises each and every day.
- You do not have to run 10 miles each and every day.
- You do not have to starve yourself.
- You do not have to have an expensive gym membership.
- You do not have to spend a fortune on personal trainers.
- You do know have to have fancy expensive exercise equipment.
- You do not have to spend money on the latest and greatest exercise DVDs.
- You do not have to push yourself to the point where you actually cause yourself harm by injuring yourself.
- You do not have to spend a fortune on weight loss supplements and fat burners and all that other stuff that you see promoted on television and sold online and in stores that are in our local malls.
- 1 handful of kale.
- 1 cup of frozen fruit.
- One glass of water.
- Blend for approximately 3 minutes.
- Lowers cholesterol.
- Rich in fiber.
- Risk – lowering benefits from cancer of the bladder, breast:, colon and the prostate.
- Supports detoxification.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Tons of vitamins A, C and K.
- Decreases hunger and cravings.
- Gives you more energy.
- Facilitates weight loss.
- You have more satisfaction after eating.
- Your sinus function better because of the high levels of vitamin A.
- Improves your complexion and skin.