Hi everyone Dr. Kenny here, and in this post today I’m going to give you four cool and refreshing recipes. I am going to give you the recipes for doc’s salad, chop chop salad, spicy fruit salad and Great Grand-Mom Verdi’s Salad. With the high temperatures of the past few days I thought it would be nice to post a few recipes that are light and refreshing and will fill your tummy and satisfy your appetite and cravings. If this is the first time visiting our website and you would like more information about our medical weight loss program call and schedule your free weight loss consultation. Call 215-821-7336 and Lisa will schedule your free weight loss consultation. In our program we use the best appetite suppressant medications, weight loss pills and diet pills with Vitamin B12 injection therapy and diet and exercise plans for fast, safe and effective weight loss.
Now, here are the recipes:
- Portobello mushrooms – three mushrooms chopped
- balsamic vinegar – 1/3 cup
- Olive oil – 1/3 cup
- pure maple syrup – 3 tablespoons
- scallions – 2 tablespoons of sliced scallions
- bell pepper – 1 chopped bell pepper
- grape tomatoes – 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced in half
- lettuce – ½ pound
- corn – 4 ears of corn with the kernels sliced off
Let’s start this great recipe by first marinating the mushrooms in the olive oil, maple syrup and vinegar for approximately one hour. Next mix the bell peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, scallions and corn in a very large bowl. Mix everything together well. Divide the mixture onto 4 – 6 plates and just sprinkle all the chopped mushrooms over top.
Chop Chop Salad
- Green beans – 1 cup of green beans
- kernels cut from the cop of three years of corn
- bell pepper – 1 bell pepper chopped preferably red or yellow
- carrots – 2 large carrots chopped
- grape tomatoes – 2 cups of grape tomatoes sliced in half
- chopped zucchini – 1 large zucchini chopped
- chives – 3 tablespoons of minced chives
Combine all of the ingredients into a bowl and enjoy.
Spicy Fruit Salad
- Carrot – 1 large carrots sliced lengthwise
- bell pepper – 1 bell pepper sliced thinly
- zucchini – 1 large zucchini sliced thinly
- beet – 1 large beet sliced
- walnuts – ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- apple – 1 cup of sliced apples
- ginger – 2 tablespoons of diced fresh ginger
- garlic – 2 cloves of garlic and diced
- jalapeno – ½ of a jalapeno diced
- cranberries – ½ cup of dried cranberries
- artichoke – ½ cup of sliced artichokes
- mint – ¼ cup of fresh mint
- basil – ½ cup of fresh basil
- cilantro – ½ bunch of fresh cilantro
Just mix all the ingredients into a large bowl, toss well and serve with any dressing of your choice.
Great Grand-Mom Verdi’s Salad Recipe
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon
- cherry tomatoes – 1 cup of cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- garlic – 1 clove of chopped garlic
- romaine lettuce – 3 cups chopped
- oregano – ½ teaspoon of fresh oregano chopped
- thyme – ½ teaspoon chopped
- olive oil – ¼ cup of olive oil
- red wine vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- olives – 4 olives chopped
- black pepper and salt to taste.
Now combine all the ingredients into a bowl and toss well. Serve with your favorite dressing.
I hope you enjoy these recipes!
For help losing weight just call 215-821-7336 and schedule your free consultation.