With our Philadelphia Medical Weight Loss Program there is no need to sacrifice and suffer by dieting and not eating during the holidays. SO if you are looking to lose weight and enjoy the holidays here are two delicious recipes that will help you lose weight while enjoying the holidays.
- Blueberry CheeseCake Smoothie
- 2 ounces full fat Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3/4 cup full fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened nondairy milk – almond or coconut
- Stevia to taste
- Vanilla extract to taste – I like approx a 1/2 teaspoon
- Combine all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until creamy smooth.
- Pumpkin Pie Weight Loss Smoothie
- 1⁄4 cup flax seeds
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon powdered Stevia
- 6-9 drops of liquid Stevia
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix
- Blend everything together then refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
I hope you enjoy these recipes and they make your holiday season a bit sweeter. If you need help with losing weight – call us and schedule your FREE Medical Weight Loss Consultation in our offices located in Philadelphia and Bucks County. 215-821-7336
Call 215-821-7336 and set up your FREE Consultation now.
If you are one of our Weight Loss Patients in our Philadelphia or Bucks County Medical Weight Loss Program you know that I have dropped over 80 lbs and have kept it off all while eating real food. No diet bars or meals that taste like cardboard for me. I have enjoyed delicious food all while losing 80 lbs of fat. And yes our patients get to lose weight and eat delicious real food just like I did.
So being able to enjoy these great recipes made losing all that way simple and easy especially since the weight loss pills and appetite suppressant medications do a fantastic job of helping control hunger and cravings.
Here are a few of the wonderful foods I enjoyed to help me lose all of that weight and keep it off.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Yummies
- 4 ounces chopped cocoa butter
- ¼ cup full fat butter or coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter – sugar free preferred
- 2 tablespoons stevia (truvia, splenda, equal, xylitol)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Start by melting the butter, peanut butter and cocoa butter together and mix it all until it’s nice and smooth. Then mix in the stevia or any other sweetener that you are using until it is all mixed nicely. You can then spoon this out onto small cupcake sheets and refrigerate until they are firm and ready to eat.
Low Carb Breakfast Strawberry Smoothie
- 4 large strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup sugar free almond milk
- 2 tablespoons flax seed ground
- 1 scoop protein powder chocolate or vanilla
- 1-2 packets of stevia
- Blend until smooth.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Smoothie
- 4 tablespoons of sugar free pudding cheesecake flavor
- 2 cups of leafy greens – spinach – kale
- 1/2 to 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
- 1-2 packets of stevia
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of ice
- Blend until smooth
I hope you enjoy these recipes as much as I did. If you are looking to lose weight call us at 215-821-7336 and schedule a consultation so that we may help you reach your goals. Have a fantastic day.
Call us now: 215-821-7336